Definition of INTENTION
- More blogging. I'm going to have a theme for the day, and stick with it. Through the week, anyway.
- In photography, I think I'm going to sign up for another class this winter. It keeps me around creative people, which makes me happy.
- Photography club is buying lighting equipment, so this winter I shall FINALLY learn studio lighting. The question is, will I like it?
- I intend on developing a Lightroom class to teach. It's time.
- In scrapbooking? I'm at a crossroads. You see, the trend in scrapping right now is "TECHNIQUE." And the equation I am struggling with is technique = time. I just don't have hour upon hour to make my own embellishments. Do NOT get me wrong, this is not a reproach on the style, it just doesn't fit my lifestyle. Yet I think you have to keep growing and changing if you want to stay in the game. I'm thinking about subscribing to a kit club and challenging myself to grow. The jury is out on this one.
- In my life, my intention is to enjoy what I have, every day that I have it. It was a tough year on my family, health-wise. So much so, I don't even flinch at the latest bad news. Not a great place to be. And yet I will follow the words of my dad, my hero, who is in the nursing home where he is battling Parkinson's Disease. Whenever I visit I ask him how he's doing. His answer? "I could be worse." And he's right, it could be worse. And yet, if you have any spare prayers, my family could use a few right now. It couldn't hurt, right?
Happy New Year to you all!